23 Oktober 2018

Gan: the loser who refuse to retire?


Don't blame me for calling him Loser ok? This guy has 3 different names. Geezz. Gan Ping Shou @ Gan Ping Sieu or Datuk Gan Peng Siew.

Loser is a great storyteller for UMNO President. Sorry guys, my English has not reached the level of Shakespeare to know the exact word for "tukang karut". But storyteller is good enough I guess. Hahahaha


Voters abhor him since before PRU-12. 2008. Just look at the election result of this MCA leader.


Alas, despite losing in 2008, he managed to fool UMNO again. The then gullible Najib Razak appointed him as senator and made hin the Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports. WoW!!

Such a great "tukang karut". Got so much money from BN (read UMNO) to run for election and then lost and then appointed senator and then given deputy minister job. I wish I had that convincing fictitious storyteller talent! Hahahahaha

Oops, he did it again! This time with a Datuk title in front of his name. Walaweiiiiii


And the gullible Najib Razak did it again. Loser was chosen as 'winnable candidate'!!! Goshh, I think I never write a blog with that many exclamation marks before. Hahahahaha



The truth was out. Again, he measured up to his KPI, losing terribly. I wonder if UMNO would sue him to get back all the money he spent on all the elections hahahahahaha



Well, there are many like Loser in UMNO whom contributed to the fall of UMNO.

Which brings me to the next question. When will the "tukang karut" in UMNO going to retire?






Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Komen dengan berhemah dan tidak melanggar undang-undang negara. Serlahkan kebijaksanaan anda.